Check out the next set of hands on cooking classes I will be teaching at Whole Foods Market in Redmond.
Saturday, July 16th, Noon-2pm
Pack a picnic to take to your favorite park or to your own backyard. These recipes work great, even if prepared a day ahead.
* Classic Potato Salad
* Sonoma Chicken Salad
* Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies
* Watermelon Lemonade
SSS - Simple Summer Squash Dishes
Tuesday, July 19th, 6-8pm
Squash, both yellow and green, are delicate enough to eat raw, yet versatile to pick up lots of flavor in cooked dishes. Today, we'll have it both ways.
* Squash & Zucchini Raw "Pasta" with Cherry Tomatoes
* Yellow Squash & Corn Cakes with Crema
* Baked Zucchini Boats with Spicy Italian Sausage
* Zucchini & Walnut Bread
Cooking with the Season
Thursday, July 21st, 6-8pm
Let's celebrate seasonal cooking and all it has to offer! Once a month, we'll gather in the kitchen and cook with seasonal produce. July in the Northwest puts a spotlight on triple C corn, cauliflower and cherries.
* Sweet Corn & Green Bean Salad with Goat Cheese Dressing
* Chicken & Vegetable Kabobs with Honey Citrus Marinade
* Cauliflower & Potato Puree with Caramelized Onions
* Cherry Sour Cream Pie
Knife Skills 101
Saturday, July 23rd, Noon-2pm
A great class for a new or a seasoned cook! Learn proper cutting technique that will save you time in the kitchen. We'll also save you some tears and cuts while teaching you how to slice, dice, chiffonade and julienne. Guest Eric Rose of AAA Sharper Edge will talk about taking care of your knives and keeping them sharp.